When running a co2 laser cutting engraving machine, why there is no laser beam output?
The possible problems are as below:
- Check the water circulation: if the water circle is working well? If the water sensor is working?
- Check the power supply: it is working or not?
- Check the connecting “ signal ” cables with controller and laser power supply.
- Check the laser tube is damaged or not.
- Check the controller if it is not given out laser signal.
Normally it is those reasons, for each different reason, it needs to test and exclude the possibility. Then you get the final solution. If still has the problem, please contact us. by [email protected] or [email protected]